Your NACAC Resource Toolkit
Whether we had the opportunity to chat with you at NACAC 2019 in Louisville or you’re one of our esteemed educators, we’ve pulled together some helpful resources for high school, community college, and university educators alike to get the most out of RaiseMe. You’ll find below all of the materials we had at our booth, as well as a few extras!
- High school and community college educator resources
- College and university resources
- RaiseMe guides
- Upcoming events and webinars
College and University Resources
- 10/22, 9:00am PT – Audience: HS Teachers, Counselors and Admin –RaiseMe: Raising the Bar Webinar for High School Educators – Sign up here
- 10/22, 11:00am PT – Audience: University Partner – Leveraging RaiseMe Data for Personalizing Student Communications and Predicting Enrollment Trends – Sign up here
- 11/5, 11:00am PT – Audience: Current and Prospective Univ. Partners – A Conversation with College Partner Leaders Accelerating Early Student Engagement – Sign up here
- 11/12, 11:00am PT – Audience: University Partners – Leveraging RaiseMe Data for Personalizing Student Communications and Predicting Enrollment – Sign up here
You’ll find this and so much more on our educator resource center after signing up. Ready to go?