Students: we know it has become more challenging for you to visit with colleges that you might want to transfer to. Take it from us — four-year colleges really want to connect with you and help you to understand what your options are.
That’s why RaiseMe has joined forces with our college partners to offer you a three-day Virtual College Fair so that you can get interact directly with four-year colleges and continue on your path to transfer. The best part? You can log your attendance in your RaiseMe portfolio and earn micro-scholarships for attending a college fair, without even having to leave the house.
Admissions professionals will be on hand to answer questions about programs, deadlines, application, tuition, and more.
Here is how it works:
- Sign up for sessions using the links below.
- Attend our 30 minute fair each day and meet multiple colleges, round robin style.
- Pick the ones that catch your eye, and immediately jump right into virtual breakout sessions hosted by each college (we will share the links during our session!). Connect directly, ask questions, and learn what your next enrollment steps might be.
- Log your participation in your RaiseMe account, and earn scholarships for your attendance!
Meet with Arizona and Illinois Colleges: Wed., 5/27, Noon PT/3pm ET (Sign up here)
- Arizona State University (AZ)
- University of St. Francis (IL)
- Elmhurst College (IL)
- Columbia College Chicago (IL)
Meet with Iowa Colleges: Thurs., 5/28, Noon PT/3 pm ET (Sign up here)
- Cornell College (IA)
- Allen College (IA)
- Buena Vista University (IA)
- Grand View University (IA)
- Luther College (IA)
Meet with Texas and Oklahoma Colleges: Fri., 5/29, Noon PT/3 pm ET (Sign up here)
- Texas Christian University (TX)
- Midwestern State University (TX)
- University of Oklahoma (OK)
- Cameron University (OK)
Are you an educator that would like to invite your students to attend? Share this invitation, along with the link to this blog post so your students can have access to the connection they need to achieve their goals.