What would you do?
RaiseMe is building a college preparedness platform that has empowered more than a million students to achieve their college and career ambitions. Our platform brings simplicity and transparency to the financial aid process while helping students build their personal path to college and beyond.
Our Sourcer/Recruiter will play a major role in shaping the future of RaiseMe by helping to find and source great talent to grow our team. You will partner with hiring managers to understand role requirements & achieve company recruiting goals, and you will use tools, data, and creativity to develop targeted recruiting strategies and build a strong network of experienced candidates. You will be an internal and external representative of our values and mission.
What will success look like?
- You have owned the full cycle recruiting process from start to finish, including sourcing, coordinating, and closing candidates.
- You have met (and exceeded) the hiring goals every quarter. You have helped to grow a diverse and inclusive team that will take our mission to the next level for our users.
- You have built strong relationships with the hiring teams at RaiseMe and understand the company values and core competencies for each role.
- You have sourced and engaged with qualified candidates and guided them through the interview process. You have provided an excellent candidate experience to every individual that has shown an interest in RaiseMe.
- You have developed strategic and thoughtful hiring plans for new roles that emerge and engaged the necessary stakeholders in that process. You have built a strong recruiting function at RaiseMe.
- You have learned a ton, met amazing people, developed your skills, and had a life-shaping experience.
What skills will you need?
- 2-4 years of sourcing and recruiting coordination experience; startup technical recruiting experience is a must
- General knowledge of major applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse, Jobvite, Lever, etc.) and sourcing tools (Linkedin, Entelo, Connectifier, Boolean search strings)
- Ability to proactively network and establish working relationships with candidates, internal hiring managers, and external stakeholders
- Ability to build carefully-curated pipelines from a variety of sources to help us build a diverse and inclusive team
- Strong communication skills (both written & verbal), and an ability to build consensus
- Strong organization skills and an ability to rigorously prioritize & multitask
- Eagerness to roll up your sleeves and contribute to all parts of the recruiting process, and to solidify & grow our internal recruiting function
RaiseMe launched nationally in the fall of 2014 as a social enterprise focused on expanding access to higher education, especially among low-income and first-generation high school students, and has helped students earn $1 billion in scholarships for college. Starting as early as 9th grade, RaiseMe enables students to earn scholarships throughout high school as they meet the goals that best prepare them to succeed. Whether that’s getting good grades, volunteering in the community, or joining an extracurricular, on RaiseMe students are rewarded by colleges for being motivated, driven, and committed to success. Students at 1 out of 2 high schools across America have signed up to earn micro-scholarships from a diverse set of over 250 colleges and universities.