Partner Success Manager
San Francisco, CA
RaiseMe is hiring a Partner Success Manager, to be based in San Francisco or remotely in the United States. We are looking for candidates with experience in higher ed.
What would you do?
- Manage a portfolio of partners and work with them to solve strategic enrollment challenges
- Develop and execute strategies for strengthening partnerships and growing revenue with a talented team
- Consult senior execs at colleges and universities across the country to discover their needs and work with them to achieve university enrollment, admissions, and access goals set by the Provost
- Lead onboarding of new partners, roll out new products and build metrics to track partners' goals
- Identify opportunities to improve our product offering to partners based on deep knowledge of our students' and partners' needs
Who we're looking for:
While our Partner Success team includes individuals from diverse backgrounds (including banking, consulting, education, and tech), we are currently hiring candidates that have experience in higher education. You might have worked in the enrollment management office at a university, and/or in a client-facing role where higher education institutions were your customers.
You will also likely be hungry to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial business environment, and have a proven track record of success in your past roles and experiences. We are hiring for both junior and senior roles.
This job might be for you if you're:
- Curious: You constantly question the way the world works and aren't scared to think big about how we can improve it
- Mission-Driven: You want to use your talents to make the world a better place and you're in a rush to do it. Bonus points if you have worked in education or edtech before
- A Doer: You're a self-starter who brings your ideas to life and takes pride in results. You're resourceful and find ways to get things done regardless of the obstacles
- Not Fearful of Failure: You view failure as a step closer to figuring out what works. Taking on a huge, complex challenge excites you, even if you don't know where to begin
- Data-Driven: You use data and testable hypotheses to make decisions and improve your results over time
- A Talented Communicator: Abraham Lincoln has nothing on you. When you're passionate about a cause, you're able to rally everyone around you
What will success look like?
- University leaders and other partner organizations have come to depend on you as a trusted advisor.
- You implement wildly successful strategies that help our partners achieve their goals and exceed targets.
- You've built metrics for success and set goals to expand the reach & potential of your partners' micro-scholarship programs.
- You've helped build a category-defining company that enables millions of students to achieve their potential and fulfill their college ambitions, and transforms the way billions of dollars in financial aid are distributed each year.
- You've learned a ton, met amazing people, developed your skills, and had a life-shaping experience.
At RaiseMe, we're focused on ensuring that all students have the opportunity to achieve their college and career ambitions. We're looking for passionate, high-achievers who want to build a company that will help millions of students. If that's you, join our team!