Partner Success Associate
San Francisco, CA, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, remote
At RaiseMe, we imagine a world where every student has an opportunity to realize their college and career ambitions, and we believe that expanded access to education is the foundation of that future. We’re working to empower millions of students to build their personal path to college while making paying for it simpler and more transparent.
What would you do?
- Work closely with Partner Success Managers to create customized plans and micro-scholarship programs for our college and university partners, support their goals and drive urgency
- Develop plans for college partner meetings by researching partner relationship history, micro-scholarship programs, and enrollment goals
- Work cross-functionally with product and engineering teams to successfully implement, QA, and activate partner programs
- Develop analytical and storytelling ability by building custom dashboards and strategic business reviews with RaiseMe and partner data
- Ensure that Salesforce contains accurate account details and contact information for partners, and is updated regularly based on new information
- Manage and respond to inbound requests from current partners in a timely manner
- Identify opportunities to improve our product offering based on deep knowledge of our students’ and partners’ needs
- Work with the team on conference planning; prepare meetings and presentations, and assess attendee lists
- Have the opportunity to grow into a full account management position as a Partner Success Manager at RaiseMe with career development and progression
This job might be for you if you're:
- A Doer: You are driven, self-motivated and a self-starter who brings your ideas to life and takes pride in results. You are resourceful and find ways to get things done regardless of the obstacles. You are not fearful of failure and realize that failure is often a step closer to figuring out what works. Taking on complex challenges excites you, even if you have to ask for help or spend some time figuring out where to begin.
- Organized: You are detail oriented and can handle having a variety of different projects on your plate at one time because you are good at keeping track of them. You can create a structure for yourself to be most successful.
- A Talented Communicator: You are a “people person” who enjoys communicating with people and has a strong awareness of those around you. You are thoughtful about the ways you communicate and the impact that may have on a client. You have the ability to sense when a conversation is progressing in a positive or negative way and have the confidence to address concerns. When you are passionate about a cause, you are able to rally everyone around you.
- Confident but Self-Critical: You are confident in your skills and the quality of your work product. At the same time, you are not afraid to ask for help and want to constantly be improving. You are looking for professional development and mentorship in order to reach your full-potential in your role.
- Mission-Driven: You want to use your talents to make the world a better place and you are in a rush to do it. You may have worked in education or ed-tech before or your desire to improve education may come through in other experiences from your life.
Who we are looking for:
For the Partner Success Associate role, we are looking for someone with 1-3 years of experience in a client facing higher ed role (working in an admissions office is a plus). We are looking for candidates who are hungry to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial business environment and who have a proven track record of success in their past roles and experiences. We are open to remote candidates from anywhere in the US, but candidates from San Francisco, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Connecticut are preferred.
What will success look like for you at RaiseMe?
- You will have learned quickly as a Partner Success Associate, grown professionally and personally, and progressed on the Partner Success team to take ownership of your own portfolio of partners.
- You have built metrics for success and set goals to expand the reach & potential of Raise.me partners’ micro-scholarship programs.
- University leaders and other partner organizations have come to depend on you as a trusted advisor.
- You have helped millions of students to achieve their potential and fulfill their college ambitions. The product and company you have helped build transform the way billions of dollars in financial aid are distributed each year.
- You have built strong relationships with senior leaders from top universities, corporations, and foundations across the country.
- You have helped build a category-defining company and have an attractive equity stake.
- You have learned a ton, met amazing people, developed your skills, and had a life-shaping experience.