Full Stack Engineering Intern
San Francisco, CA
What would you do?
- Build an awesome product: Reinvent how students access aid for education leveraging rich data sets and game mechanics. Some of the tools we’re using include Ruby on Rails, React.js, MongoDB, Go, Node.js, and AWS.
- Grow your skills & expertise: Join one of our product engineering teams, and begin committing code your first week.
- Envision new solutions: Bring new ideas and elegant solutions to complex challenges. Think beyond the immediate task-at-hand to influence the future of the company.
What will success look like?
- Millions of students use our platform to achieve their educational goals. Our product transforms the way billions of dollars are distributed each year.
- Your team loves you and you've helped build a category-defining product.
- You’ve learned a ton, met amazing people, developed your skills, and had a life-shaping experience.
This job is for you if you’re:
- You are attending college and are looking for an internship for summer of 2018
- Curious: You constantly question the way the world works and aren’t scared to think big about how we can improve it.
- Mission-Driven: You want to use your talents to make the world a better place and you’re in a rush to do it.
- A Maker: You love building awesome stuff. You bring your ideas to life and take pride in your craftsmanship. You’re resourceful and find ways to get things done.
- Not Fearful of Failure: You view failure as a step closer to figuring out what works. Taking on a huge, complex challenge excites you, even if you have no idea where to begin. You are a fast and passionate learner and are always ready to ask thoughtful questions to ensure you are solving the right problems.
What skills do you need?
- Strong coding skills that you are ready to turn into superb coding skills.
- Strong interest in learning new platforms and languages.
- Willingness to dive in and learn by doing.
- Smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working, mission-driven and proactive
At RaiseMe, we're focused on ensuring that all students have the opportunity to achieve their college and career ambitions. We're looking for passionate, high-achievers who want to build a company that will help millions of students. If that's you, join our team!