San Francisco, CA
What would you do?
- Build an awesome product: Reinvent how students access financial aid for education leveraging rich data sets and game mechanics. Some of the tools we’re using include Ruby on Rails, React.js, MongoDB, Go, Node.js, and AWS.
- Grow your skills & expertise: Join one of our product engineering teams and begin committing code your first week.
- Envision new solutions: Bring new ideas and elegant solutions to complex challenges. Think beyond the immediate task-at-hand to influence the future of the company.
What will success look like?
- Millions of students use our platform to achieve their educational goals. Our product transforms the way billions of dollars are distributed each year.
- Your team loves you and you've helped build a category-defining product.
- You’ve learned a ton, met amazing people, developed your skills, and had a life-shaping experience.
This job is for you if you’re:
- You are an undergraduate graduating on or before June 2022 (current sophomore or junior) and are looking for an internship for summer of 2020
- Curious: You constantly question the way the world works and aren’t scared to think big about how we can improve it.
- Mission-Driven: You want to use your talents to make the world a better place and you’re in a rush to do it.
- A Maker: You love building awesome stuff. You bring your ideas to life and take pride in your craftsmanship. You’re resourceful and find ways to get things done.
- Not Fearful of Failure: You view failure as a step closer to figuring out what works. Taking on a huge, complex challenge excites you, even if you have no idea where to begin. You are a fast and passionate learner and are always ready to ask thoughtful questions to ensure you are solving the right problems.
What skills do you want?
- Strong coding skills that you are ready to turn into superb coding skills.
- Strong interest in learning new platforms and languages.
- Willingness to dive in and learn by doing.
- Smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working, mission-driven and proactive
At RaiseMe, we're focused on ensuring that all students have the opportunity to achieve their college and career ambitions. We're looking for passionate, high-achievers who want to build a company that will help millions of students. If that's you, join our team!