EA & Operations Associate
At RaiseMe, we're focused on ensuring that all students have the opportunity to achieve their college and career ambitions. We're looking for passionate, high-achievers who want to build a company that will help millions of students. If that's you, join our team!
Who we are looking for?
For the EA & Operations Associate role, we are looking for someone with 1-2 years of professional experience. Our operations team includes individuals from diverse backgrounds, including education, HR, and tech. We are looking for candidates who are hungry to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial business environment and who have a proven track record of success in their past roles and experiences.
What would you do?
Our EA & Operations Associate will play a role in shaping the future of RaiseMe by supporting our CEO, keeping our office running like a tight ship, and supporting with recruiting scheduling. You will be an internal and external representative of our values and mission.
The EA & Operations Associate’s week will look like:
- Executive administrative support to our CEO (40%)
- Own our CEO’s dynamic calendar: work with the CEO to prioritize his time, adjust meetings as the business week evolves, and balance external & internal commitments with a high level of discretion
- Ensure CEO’s onsite meetings at the RaiseMe office are supported appropriately & that he is supported with any travel, logistics, or briefing materials; serve as a liaison between the CEO and external individuals to maintain smooth call and meeting operations
- Office operations & team experience (35%)
- Oversee office systems and supply orders within the Company’s budget, and manage vendor relationships (ZeroCater, Bay Area Cleaning, Managed by Q, Recology, Bay Alarm, Landlord, PeerSpace, TaskRabbits as needed)
- Ensure office is tidy & systems are tight -- welcome guests, do a morning &/or afternoon sweep of the office
- Recruiting coordination (25%)
- Assist with recruiting coordination by scheduling all onsite interviews, assisting with scheduling for other interview stages as required by open headcount priorities, and communicating in a clear & timely manner with candidates
In office 5 days a week (& for team events) to oversee office and external guests.
This job is for you if you are:
- A resourceful, self-starter: you don't hesitate to jump into the trenches and learn the business from the ground up. You bring your ideas to life and take pride in results. You find ways to get things done regardless of the obstacles.
- A talented juggler: Multi-tasking is a breeze for you. You have a knack for anticipating needs and pitfalls, and you prioritize your time effectively.
- Highly attentive to detail: You know details count and that no task is too small. You build trust quickly due to your precision and reliability.
- Hungry: You're eager to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial business environment and have a proven track record of success in your past roles and experiences.
- A talented communicator: When you're passionate about a cause, you're able to rally everyone around you. You are able to push back on a variety of stakeholders (including your boss or other company leaders) in order to protect our CEO’s time or suggest ways to make processes work more smoothly & efficiently.
- Energetic and love people: You have a high-energy, company first, positive attitude. You are great with people, genuinely care about building relationships, and seek out the right tools to support your team.
- Open to trying new things: You constantly question the way the world works and aren't scared to think big about how we can improve it. When you have a lot on your plate, you aren’t afraid to ask questions or ask for help prioritizing.
- Mission-driven: You want to use your talents to make the world a better place and you're in a rush to do it. Bonus points if you have worked in an innovative education organization or edtech before.
What will success look like for you at RaiseMe?
- You've helped build a category-defining company that enables millions of students to achieve their potential and fulfill their college ambitions, and transforms the way billions of dollars in financial aid are distributed each year
- You've learned a ton, met amazing people, developed your skills, and had a life-shaping experience
- You’ve helped to build an amazing, mission-driven team
- You've become a trusted colleague and advisor to the CEO, Operations team, and senior leadership
- You’ve cultivated a positive office environment, shaped successful People Ops processes, and contributed to a team that values its people above all