District Partnerships Manager
San Francisco, Philadelphia
At RaiseMe, we're focused on ensuring that all students have the opportunity to achieve their college and career ambitions. We're looking for passionate, high-achievers who want to build a company that will help millions of students. If that's you, join our team!
RaiseMe + you
RaiseMe is looking to add to our high-performing District Partnerships team that drives educator-to-student driven adoption of the product. We’re seeking a talented, growth-oriented individual with experience working in the education industry (edtech or education) to drive educator adoption of RaiseMe leading to new student growth.
What would you do?
- Create a scalable pipeline (in Salesforce) for new outreach and managing existing district and college access partners.
- Identify prospective district partners based on key metrics you can define, gauging whether or not they would be successful using RaiseMe, allowing you to be strategic about district outreach in our key states.
- Leverage your 4-6 years of experience working within the education industry (high school districts, community colleges, in the education space as an educator, or part of an edtech company) to drive scale and efficiency in our approach to outreach.
- Assess our partnership process and continuously question the current way we work, and think big about how we can improve it.
- As a District Partnership Managers you will be responsible for managing our prospecting pipeline, account management, sourcing, research documents, demo planning and partnership planning.
- Identify opportunities to improve our product offering based on your deep understanding of the needs of our students, counselors, educators, and district/community college administrators.
- Influence our student and educator messaging strategy that reaches hundreds of thousands of users every month.
- Work closely with our partner success and business development teams to prioritize and engage with districts, events, and more in top markets.
This job is for you if you are...
- A doer. You are driven, self-motivated, and a self-starter who brings your ideas to life and takes pride in results. You are resourceful and find ways to get things done regardless of the obstacles.
- A risk-taker. You are not fearful of failure and realize that failure is often a step closer to figuring out what works. Taking on complex challenges excites you, even if you have to ask for help or spend some time figuring out where to begin.
- Creative in thinking of different ways to engage our district partners who are resistant to change.
- In possession of a strong understanding of the education landscape/construct of schools and are respectful of what their day to day looks like. It is because of this that you’re able to be creative in thinking critically about how to solve their problems rather than add to them.
- Organized. You are detail oriented and can handle having a variety of different projects on your plate at one time because you are good at keeping track of them. You can create structure for yourself to be most successful.
- A talented communicator. You enjoy communicating with people and have a strong awareness of those around you. You are thoughtful about the ways you communicate and the impact that may have on a client; you are passionate about the cause, and are able to rally everyone around you.
- Confident but self-critical. You are confident in your skills and the quality of your work product. At the same time you are not afraid to ask for help and want to constantly be improving. You value honest, action-oriented feedback and believe that we can use it as a tool to improve as a team.
- Mission-driven: You want to use your talents to make the world a better place and you are in a rush to do it. You may have worked in education or edtech before or your desire to improve education may come through in other experiences from your life.
What will success look like for you at RaiseMe?
- You will have learned quickly as a District Partnership Manager, grown professionally and personally, and progressed on the Growth team to take ownership over your own District pipeline.
- You will have brought new District partners on board the RaiseMe platform, meeting and exceeding quarterly student growth goals set by the Growth team, growing our business and making sure students throughout the country have equal access to reach their college ambitions.
- You have helped millions of students to achieve their potential and fulfill their college ambitions. The product and company you have helped build transforms the way billions of dollars in financial aid are distributed each year.
- You have built strong relationships with leaders at school districts and community colleges all over the country, making the job of their educators easier and helping their students become more successful.
- You have helped build a category-defining company and have an attractive equity stake.
- You have learned a ton, met amazing people, developed your skills, and had a life-shaping experience.