Community College Partnerships
San Francisco or remote
What would you do?
- Build relationships with community college partners, at both the administrative and career counseling levels.
- Communicate to administration, staff, students, and faculty information related to services offered, new materials/features available, and data related to the Transfers program.
- Work collaboratively with campus partners to provide training and support their use of RaiseMe’s Transfer students platform
- Develop, implement, and deliver a partnership outreach playbook.
- Develop thought leadership and content on career fields, employment, and transfer trends. Keep current on career and labor market trends, and build data-driven reports for key stakeholders.
- Represent RaiseMe at regional and national conferences. Present and speak at colleges, both in-person and via video-chat groups.
- Maintain a pipeline of Partner activity and engagement using tools like Salesforce, outreach.io and Chartio.
- Identify opportunities to improve our Transfers product offering based on your deep understanding of the needs of our students, counselors, and community college partners.
Who we are looking for:
As the voice of RaiseMe community college partners and transfer students, you will be an advocate for our users, bringing data and research to improve their experience with our product. Your primary goal will be to grow our community college platform user base and community college partner family. We’re looking for someone with 2 - 4 years of experience in a counseling or administrative role at a community college. At least 1 - 2 years of account management or sales experience preferred. Applicants should be entrepreneurial, hungry to work in a fast-paced environment, and comfortable & confident working with customers. This role may be up to 40% travel, which may change over time.
This job might be for you if you're:
- A Self-Starter: Driven, self-motivated, and ambitious -- you’re enthusiastic about learning new things, brainstorming creative solutions, and achieving goals through any means necessary. You’re comfortable asking for help, but also happy to learn by trying. You see failure as a learning opportunity.
- An Expert Communicator: You can context switch quickly between various audiences -- you might interact with a student, a counselor, or a college president, all within a few minutes. You know how to adjust tone, maintain professionalism, and sound genuine via email.
- A Top-Notch Multi-Tasker: Most of your days will be spent connecting with administrators and transfer/career counselors, managing projects, as well as balancing meetings and on-the-fly conversations. You should be organized enough to make sure it all gets done, but flexible enough to switch gears if something urgent comes up.
- Data-Minded: You can swim in data analytics tools (like Chartio) without a snorkel, and dive into the deep waters of Salesforce. Tracking engagement and results-based data for each partner will be essential as best practices are developed.
- A Humble Leader and Collaborator: You’re great at working collaboratively and bringing rationale and analytics to the table, but also comfortable making decisions in high-pressure situations. You are comfortable creating new processes & developing solutions.
What will success look like?
- You’ve implemented wildly successful processes that scale our company and leave a lasting mark on how the business is run.
- You've become a trusted colleague and advisor to senior leadership across the company.
- You've helped build a category-defining company that enables millions of students to achieve their potential and fulfill their college ambitions, and transforms the way billions of dollars in financial aid are distributed each year.
- You have built strong relationships with community college leaders and students all over the country, helping thousands of students fulfill their goal of transferring to a 4 year university.
- You've learned a ton, met amazing people, developed your skills, and had a life-shaping experience.
At RaiseMe, we're focused on ensuring that all students have the opportunity to achieve their college and career ambitions. We're looking for passionate, high-achievers who want to build a company that will help millions of students. If that's you, join our team!