Business Systems Manager
San Francisco, CA
What would you do?
- Drive systems implementation projects including gathering requirements, configuring the systems, QA testing, and training, and managing adoption
- Develop the salesforce strategy from data infrastructure to business processes and workflows
- Maintain data and workflows throughout RaiseMe’s suite of systems such as Salesforce, Outreach.io, and marketing automation tools
- Partner cross-functionally to analyze existing and future state business processes, systems, and flows of data
- Support RaiseMe’s growth and revenue goals by identifying strategic opportunities and by responding to shifts in business needs
- Act as liaison across the functional teams including sales, partner success, and marketing
- Surface data insights to cross-functional stakeholders through reporting and analysis
- Manage and respond to inbound systems questions and requests from the broader RaiseMe team
What we are looking for?
- At least 3 years of work experience with direct experience in a business operations function (Sales Ops, Marketing Ops, BizOps, etc.)
- Salesforce administrator certification with experience developing processes and infrastructure within salesforce at a previous company
- Intermediate skills with excel and/or SQL
- Highly systems-oriented, you know how to set up a an intuitive process for others to follow
- A generalist who can understand and learn technical systems as well as structure content
This role might be for you if...
- You’ve worked within a BizOps function (Sales Ops, Sales Enablement, Marketing Ops) and have direct experience implementing or being the administrator of sales or marketing systems
- You’re an experienced salesforce administrator who
- Has experience implementing or being the administrator of sales or marketing systems
- Is looking for an opportunity to influence the salesforce infrastructure at a scaling organization.
- Is excited by joining a social enterprise where your work will impact millions of students on their path to and through college
What will success look like for you at RaiseMe?
- You will have learned quickly as a Business Systems Manager, grown professionally and personally, and progressed on the Partner Operations & Enablement Team.
- You have built strong relationships cross-functionally and have enabled cross-functional teams to achieve company goals
- You have helped millions of students to achieve their potential and fulfill their college ambitions. The product and company you have helped build transform the way billions of dollars in financial aid are distributed each year.
- You have helped build a category-defining company and have an attractive equity stake.
- You have learned a ton, met amazing people, developed your skills, and had a life-shaping experience.