With our focus on student success, Florida Institute of Technology's mission is to provide high-quality
educational experiences to a culturally diverse student body in order to prepare them for entering the
global workforce, seeking higher-education opportunities, and serving within their communities. The
university also seeks to further knowledge through basic and applied research and to serve the diverse
economic, cultural, and societal needs of our local, state, national and international constituencies.
In support of this mission, we are committed to:
- Fostering and sustaining a productive institutional culture of assessment leading to the continuous improvement of academic and administrative programs in order to promote student development;
- Developing an organizational culture that values and encourages intellectual curiosity, a sense of belonging and shared purpose among faculty, students and staff, and pursuit of excellence in all endeavors;
- Recruiting and developing faculty who are internationally recognized as educators, scholars and researchers;
- Achieving recognition as an effective, innovative, technology-focused educational and research institution;
- Recruiting and retaining an excellent, high selective and culturally diverse student body;
- Continually improving the quality of campus life for members of the university community;
- Providing personal and career growth opportunities for both traditional and nontraditional students and members of the faculty and staff, including those who avail themselves of Florida Tech University Online;
- Securing and maintaining professional accreditation for all appropriate programs.
150 West University Boulevard